Determinants of Long-Term Growth: Some African Results
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:dug:journl:y:2017:i:1:p:131-143 is not listed on IDEAS
- Simplice A. Asongu, 2014.
"Finance and Democracy in Africa,"
Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies),
Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 6(3), pages 92-116, October.
- Simplice A, Asongu, 2011. "Finance and democracy in Africa," MPRA Paper 35500, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asongu Simplice, 2011. "Finance and Democracy in Africa," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 11/020, African Governance and Development Institute..
- repec:dug:actaec:y:2016:i:5:p:108-119 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rasha Hashim Osman & Constantinos Alexiou & Persefoni Tsaliki, 2012. "The role of institutions in economic development: Evidence from 27 Sub-Saharan African countries," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 39(2), pages 142-160, January.
- Augustin Kwasi Fosu, 2000.
"The International Dimension of African Economic Growth,"
CID Working Papers
34, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Augustin Kwasi Fosu, 2000. "The International Dimension of African Economic Growth," CID Working Papers 34A, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Rasha Hashim Osman & Constantinos Alexiou & Persefoni Tsaliki, 2011. "The role of institutions in economic development: Evidence from 27 Sub-Saharan African countries," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 39(1/2), pages 142-160, December.
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Narayan, Seema & Smyth, Russell, 2011.
"Does democracy facilitate economic growth or does economic growth facilitate democracy? An empirical study of Sub-Saharan Africa,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 900-910, May.
- Paresh Narayan & Seema Narayan & Russell Smyth, 2007. "Does Democracy Facilitate Economic Growth Or Does Economic Growth Facilitate Democracy? An Empirical Study Of Sub-Saharan Africa," Monash Economics Working Papers 10-07, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Matthias Cinyabuguma & Louis Putterman, 2006. "Sub-Saharan Growth Surprises: Geography, Institutions And History in an all African Data Panel," Working Papers 2006-21, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Stephen S. Everhart & Mariusz A. Sumlinski, 2001. "Trends in Private Investment in Developing Countries : Statistics for 1970-2000 and the Impact on Private Investment of Corruption and the Quality of Public Investment," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13989.
- NANTOB, N'Yilimon, 2014. "Taxes and Economic Growth in Developing Countries : A Dynamic Panel Approach," MPRA Paper 61346, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Feb 2015.
- Guillaumont, Patrick & Jeanneney, Sylviane Guillaumont & Brun, Jean-Francois, 1999.
"How Instability Lowers African Growth,"
Journal of African Economies,
Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 8(1), pages 87-107, March.
- Jean-François BRUN & Patrick GUILLAUMONT & Sylviane GUILLAUMONT JEANNENEY, 1997. "How Instability Lowers African Growth ?," Working Papers 199712, CERDI.
- Jean-François BRUN & Patrick GUILLAUMONT & Sylviane GUILLAUMONT JEANNENEY, 1998. "How Instability Lowers African Growth," Working Papers 199806, CERDI.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5148 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gharyeni, Abdellatif, 2015.
"Dette Extérieure, Croissance Économique et Crises dans Les Pays En Développement : Un Bref Aperçu Théorique, Historique et Statistique
[External Debt, Economic Growth and Crisis in Developing Count," MPRA Paper 69244, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Feb 2106.
- repec:eco:journ1:2014-02-19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hossein Jalilian & John Weiss, 1997. "POLICY ARENA: Bureaucrats, Business and Economic Growth," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(6), pages 877-885.
- Onye, Kenneth U. & Iriabije, Alex O., 2016. "Globalization and Nigeria's Economic Performance," MPRA Paper 88292, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emmanuel MOUSSONE, 2010. "Insertion des pays de la zone franc africaine dans le commerce mondial : étude d’une spécialisation appauvrissante et le problème du financement de l’économie (Insertion of the African Franc Zone Coun," Working Papers 231, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.
- Kevin Williams, 2017. "Foreign Direct Investment, Economic Growth, and Political Instability," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 42(2), pages 17-37, June.
- Gharyeni, Abdellatif & Jouili, Mustapha, 2015.
"Dette extérieure et croissance économique dans les pays à revenu intermédiaire : Essai empirique
[External Debt and Economic Growth in the Middle-Income Countries :Empirical Test]," MPRA Paper 69122, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 Jan 2016.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jafrec:v:4:y:1995:i:2:p:163-91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csaoxuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.