The Theory of Contested Markets and the Degree of Tradedness of Agricultural Commodities: An Empirical Test in Zaire
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher Delgado & Nicholas Minot & Marites Tiongco, 2005. "Evidence and Implications of Non-Tradability of Food Staples in Tanzania 1983-98," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(3), pages 376-393.
- Delgado, Christopher L. & Hopkins, Jane & Kelly , Valerie & Hazell, P. B. R. & McKenna, Anna A. & Gruhn, Peter & Hojjati, Behjat & Sil, Jayashree & Courbois, Claude, 1998. "Agricultural growth linkages in Sub-Saharan Africa:," Research reports 107, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Escobal, Javier, 2005. "The Role of Public Infraestructure in Market Development in Rural Peru," MPRA Paper 727, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Delgado, Christopher L., 1995. "Agricultural diversification and export promotion in sub-Saharan Africa," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 225-243, June.
- Delgado, Christopher L. & Minot, Nicholas & Tiongco, Marites M., 2003.
"Evidence And Implications Of Non-Tradability Of Food Staples In Tanzania 1983-1998,"
2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada
22102, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Delgado, Christopher & Minot, Nicholas & Tiongco, Marites, 2004. "Evidence and implications of non-tradability of food staples in Tanzania 1983-1998," MTID discussion papers 72, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jafrec:v:3:y:1994:i:1:p:93-113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csaoxuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .