Revisiting Legal Realism: The Law, Economics, and Organization Perspective
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benito Arruñada, 2010.
"Institutional Support of the Firm: A Theory of Business Registries,"
508, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Benito Arruñada, 2010. "Institutional support of the firm: A theory of business registries," Economics Working Papers 1195, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Sep 2010.
- Bernard Baudry & Virgile Chassagnon, 2016. "The regulation of collective labour relationships : an assessment of the Oliver Williamson's private ordering-public ordering divide," Working Papers halshs-01371848, HAL.
- Damien Talbot, 2008. "Les institutions créatrices de proximités. Institutions as creators of proximities," Revue d'économie régionale et urbaine, Armand Colin, vol. 0(3), pages 289-310.
- Siegwart Lindenberg, 2013. "Cognition and governance: why inventices have to take a back seat," Chapters,in: Handbook of Economic Organization, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:indcch:v:5:y:1996:i:2:p:383-420. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/icc .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .