Introduction to 'Technological infrastructure and international competitiveness' by Christopher Freeman
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ben R. Martin, 2016.
"Twenty challenges for innovation studies,"
Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 43(3), pages 432-450.
- Ben R. Martin, 2013. "Twenty Challenges for Innovation Studies," Working Papers wp443, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Ben R. Martin, 2015. "Twenty Challenges for Innovation Studies," SPRU Working Paper Series 2015-30, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Ben R. Martin, 2015. "Twenty Challenges for Innovation Studies," Working Papers wp475, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Mauricio Uriona-Maldonado & Raimundo N. M. Santos & Gregorio Varvakis, 2012. "State of the art on the Systems of Innovation research: a bibliometrics study up to 2009," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 91(3), pages 977-996, June.
- Havas, Attila, 2016. "Recent economic theorising on innovation: Lessons for analysing social innovation," MPRA Paper 77385, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alessandro Nuvolari & Michelangelo Vasta, 2012. "The Ghost in the Attic? The Italian National Innovation System in Historical Perspective, 1861-2011," Department of Economics University of Siena 665, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Manuel Mira Godinho & Sandro F. Mendonça & Tiago Santos Pereira, 2005. "Towards a taxonomy of innovation systems," Working Papers Department of Economics 2005/13, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Khedhaouria, Anis & Thurik, Roy, 2017.
"Configurational conditions of national innovation capability: A fuzzy set analysis approach,"
Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 48-58.
- Anis Khedhaouria & Roy Thurik, 2017. "Configurational conditions of national innovation capability: A fuzzy set analysis approach," Post-Print hal-02048728, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:indcch:v:13:y:2004:i:3:p:531-539. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/icc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.