The Effect of Coresidence With an Adult Child on Depressive Symptoms Among Older Widowed Women in South Korea: An Instrumental Variables Estimation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maruyama, Shiko, 2015. "The effect of coresidence on parental health in Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 1-22.
- Courtin, Emilie & Avendano, Mauricio, 2016. "Under one roof: The effect of co-residing with adult children on depression in later life," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 168(C), pages 140-149.
- repec:spr:jopoec:v:31:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s00148-017-0655-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Lingguo Cheng & Hong Liu & Ye Zhang & Zhong Zhao, 2018.
"The heterogeneous impact of pension income on elderly living arrangements: evidence from China’s new rural pension scheme,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 31(1), pages 155-192, January.
- Cheng, Lingguo & Liu, Hong & Zhang, Ye & Zhao, Zhong, 2015. "The Heterogeneous Impact of Pension Income on Elderly Living Arrangements: Evidence from China's New Rural Pension Scheme," IZA Discussion Papers 9116, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cheng, Lingguo & Liu, Hong & Zhang, Ye & Zhao, Zhong, 2017. "The Heterogeneous Impact of Pension Income on Elderly Living Arrangements: Evidence from China’s New Rural Pension Scheme," GLO Discussion Paper Series 80, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Teerawichitchainan, Bussarawan & Pothisiri, Wiraporn & Long, Giang Thanh, 2015. "How do living arrangements and intergenerational support matter for psychological health of elderly parents? Evidence from Myanmar, Vietnam, and Thailand," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 136, pages 106-116.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:geronb:v:67b:y:2012:i:3:p:384-391. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/psychsocgerontology .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .