The bondholder, the sovereign, and the banker: sovereign debt and bondholders' protection before 1914
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ran Bi & Marcos Chamon & Jeromin Zettelmeyer, 2016.
"The Problem that Wasn’t: Coordination Failures in Sovereign Debt Restructurings,"
IMF Economic Review,
Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 64(3), pages 471-501, August.
- Jeronimo Zettelmeyer & Marcos d Chamon & Ran Bi, 2011. "The Problem that Wasn't; Coordination Failures in Sovereign Debt Restructurings," IMF Working Papers 11/265, International Monetary Fund.
- Graciela Laura Kaminsky & Pablo Vega-García, 2016.
"Systemic And Idiosyncratic Sovereign Debt Crises,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
European Economic Association, vol. 14(1), pages 80-114, February.
- Graciela L. Kaminsky & Pablo Vega-García, 2014. "Systemic and Idiosyncratic Sovereign Debt Crises," NBER Working Papers 20042, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kaminsky, Graciela & Vega-Garcia, Pablo, 2015. "Systemic and Idiosyncratic Sovereign Debt Crises," MPRA Paper 65996, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Graciela Laura Kaminsky & Pablo Vega-Garcia, 2016. "Systemic and Idiosyncratic Sovereign Debt Crises," Working Papers 2016-27, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Sasha Indarte, 2017. "Contagion via Financial Intermediaries in Pre-1914 Sovereign Debt Markets," 2017 Meeting Papers 1141, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Eichengreen, Barry & El-Ganainy, Asmaa & Esteves, Rui & Mitchener, Kris James, 2019. "Public Debt Through the Ages," CEPR Discussion Papers 13471, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Esteves, Rui, 2019. "The Trials of the Trilemma: International Finance 1870-2017," CEPR Discussion Papers 13465, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Flores Zendejas, Juan, 2015. "Capital Markets and Sovereign Defaults: A Historical Perspective," Working Papers unige:73325, University of Geneva, Paul Bairoch Institute of Economic History.
- Ecchia, Stefania, 2016.
"La controversia tra la Camera di Commercio di Roma e il Consiglio del Debito Pubblico Ottomano sulla conversione delle obbligazioni privilegiate del 1890
[The dispute between the Chamber of Commerc," MPRA Paper 72670, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ereveh:v:17:y:2013:i:4:p:389-407. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.