The Corn Laws in continental perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Markus Lampe & Paul Sharp, 2017. "ÔRationalÕ Farmers and the Emergence of Modern Accounting in Danish Dairying," Working Papers 0115, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Tena-Junguito, Antonio & Lampe, Markus & Fernandes, Felipe Tâmega, 2012.
"How Much Trade Liberalization Was There in the World Before and After Cobden-Chevalier?,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 72(03), pages 708-740, September.
- Lampe, Markus & Tena Junguito, Antonio & Tâmega, Felipe, 2012. "How much trade liberalization was there in the world before and after Cobden-Chevalier?," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp12-02, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- repec:spr:weltar:v:153:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10290-017-0279-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Chilosi, David & Murphy, Tommy E. & Studer, Roman & Tunçer, A. Coşkun, 2013.
"Europe's many integrations: Geography and grain markets, 1620–1913,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 46-68.
- David Chilosi & Tommy E. Murphy & Roman Studer, 2011. "Europe’s Many Integrations: Geography and Grain Markets, 1620-1913," Working Papers 412, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Giovanni Federico & Antonio Tena-Junguito, 2014. "The ripples of the industrial revolution: exports, economic growth, and regional integration in Italy in the early nineteenth century," European Review of Economic History, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(3), pages 349-369.
- Giovanni Federico & Antonio Tena-Junguito, 2017.
"A tale of two globalizations: gains from trade and openness 1800–2010,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 153(3), pages 601-626, August.
- Federico, Giovanni & Tena Junguito, Antonio, 2016. "A tale of two globalizations : gains for trade and openness 1800-2010," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH 22354, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Federico, Giovanni & Tena Junguito, Antonio, 2016. "A tale of two globalizations: gains from trade and openness 1800-2010," CEPR Discussion Papers 11128, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ereveh:v:16:y:2012:i:2:p:166-187. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.