Is Agricultural Production Responsive to Prices?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Omezzine, Abdallah & Al-Jabri, Omar S., 1998. "Price supply response of vegetable growers in the Sultanate of Oman," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 19(3), pages 349-358, December.
- Schiff, Maurice & Montenegro, Claudio E, 1997.
"Aggregate Agricultural Supply Response in Developing Countries: A Survey of Selected Issues,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 45(2), pages 393-410, January.
- Schiff, Maurice & Montenegro, Claudio E., 1995. "Aggregate agricultural supply response in developing countries : a survey of selected issues," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1485, The World Bank.
- Medellin, M. Anderson & Apedaile, L.P. & Pachico, D., 1989. "Commercialization and Price Response Within a Bean Growing Farming System of Colombia," Project Report Series 232070, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Vavra, Pavel & Colman, David, 2003. "The analysis of UK crop allocation at the farm level: implications for supply response analysis," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 697-713, May.
- Omezzine, Abdallah & Al-Jabri, Omar S., 1998. "Price supply response of vegetable growers in the Sultanate of Oman," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 19(3), December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:erevae:v:12:y:1985:i:1-2:p:31-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .