Tracking Customer Search to Price Discriminate
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Taylor Jaworskiy & Erik O. Kimbrough, 2012. "An Experimental Examination of Asset Pricing Under Market Uncertainty," Discussion Papers dp12-21, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Oleksandr Talavera, 2017.
"Price Setting in Online Markets: Basic Facts, International Comparisons, and Cross-Border Integration,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 107(1), pages 249-282, January.
- Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Oleksandr Talavera, 2014. "Price Setting in Online Markets: Basic Facts, International Comparisons, and Cross-border Integration," NBER Working Papers 20406, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Talavera, Oleksandr & Gorodnichenko, Yuriy, 2015. "Price setting in online markets: Basic facts, international comparisons, and cross-border integration," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112885, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Huailu Li & Kevin Lang & Kaiwen Leong, "undated".
"Does Competition Eliminate Discrimination? Evidence from the Commercial Sex Market in Singapore,"
Boston University - Department of Economics - The Institute for Economic Development Working Papers Series
dp-275, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Huailu Li & Kevin Lang & Kaiwen Leong, 2015. "Does Competition Eliminate Discrimination? Evidence from the Commercial Sex Market in Singapore," NBER Working Papers 20911, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maria Arbatskaya, 2007. "Ordered search," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 38(1), pages 119-126, March.
- Vernon L. Smith, 2003.
"Constructivist and Ecological Rationality in Economics,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 93(3), pages 465-508, June.
- Smith, Vernon L., 2002. "Constructivist and Ecological Rationality in Economics," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2002-7, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Deck, Cary & Gu, Jingping, 2012.
"Price increasing competition? Experimental evidence,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 84(3), pages 730-740.
- Cary Deck & Jingping Gu, 2010. "Price Increasing Competition? Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 10-19, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Anil Caliskan & David Porter & Stephen Rassenti & Vernon L. Smith & Bart J. Wilson, 2007. "Exclusionary Bundling and the Effects of a Competitive Fringe," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 163(1), pages 109-132, March.
- Shuya Yin & Saibal Ray & Haresh Gurnani & Animesh Animesh, 2010. "Durable Products with Multiple Used Goods Markets: Product Upgrade and Retail Pricing Implications," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(3), pages 540-560, 05-06.
- Helland, Leif & Moen, Espen R. & Preugschat, Edgar, 2017. "Information and coordination frictions in experimental posted offer markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 167(C), pages 53-74.
More about this item
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- C92 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Group Behavior
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ecinqu:v:44:y:2006:i:2:p:280-295. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .