On the Third Law of Demand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tang, De-piao & Wang, Ping, 1993. "On relative price variability and hyperinflation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 42(2-3), pages 209-214.
- Tallman, Ellis W. & Wang, Ping, 1995.
"Money demand and the relative price of capital goods in hyperinflations,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 375-404, November.
- Ellis W. Tallman & Ping Wang, 1991. "Money demand and relative prices in the German hyperinflation," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 91-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Tallman, E.W. & Wang, P., 1993. "Money Demand and Relative Prices During Episodes of Hyperinflation," Papers 1-93-2, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Tallman, Ellis W. & Wang, Ping, 1993. "Money demand and relative prices during episodes of hyperinflation," Working Papers 9307, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Ellis W. Tallman & Ping Wang, 1992. "Money demand and relative prices in hyperinflations: evidence from Germany and China," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 92-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Frenkel, Jacob A, 1977. "The Forward Exchange Rate, Expectations, and the Demand for Money: The German Hyperinflation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(4), pages 653-670, September.
- Clements, Kenneth W & Nguyen, Phuong, 1980. "Money Demand, Consumer Demand and Relative Prices in Australia," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 56(155), pages 338-346, December.
- Casella, Alessandra & Feinstein, Jonathan S, 1990. "Economic Exchange during Hyperinflation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(1), pages 1-27, February.
- Abel, Andrew & Dornbusch, Rudiger & Huizinga, John & Marcus, Alan, 1979. "Money demand during hyperinflation," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 97-104, January.
- Pagan, Adrian, 1984. "Econometric Issues in the Analysis of Regressions with Generated Regressors," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 25(1), pages 221-247, February.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1980. "Equilibrium in a Pure Currency Economy," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 18(2), pages 203-220, April.
- Garber, Peter M., 1982. "Transition from inflation to price stability," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 11-42, January.
- Rogers, John H & Wang, Ping, 1993.
"Sources of Fluctuations in Relative Prices: Evidence from High Inflation Countries,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 75(4), pages 589-605, November.
- Rogers, J.H. & Wang, P., 1990. "Sources of Fluctuations in Relative Prices: Evidence from High Inflation Countries," Papers 12-90-2, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Stockman, Alan C., 1981. "Anticipated inflation and the capital stock in a cash in-advance economy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 387-393.
- Wang, Ping & Yip, Chong K, 1992. "Alternative Approaches to Money and Growth," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 24(4), pages 553-562, November.
- Policano, Andrew J. & Choi, Eun Kwan, 1978. "The effects of relative price changes on the household's demand for money," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 743-753, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charlotte Emlinger & Viola Lamani, 2017. "International Trade, Quality Sorting and Trade Costs: The Case of Cognac," Working Papers 2017-18, CEPII research center.
- Goodhue, Rachael E. & LaFrance, Jeffrey T. & Simon, Leo K., 2009. "Wine Taxes, Production, Aging and Quality," Journal of Wine Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(01), pages 27-45, March.
- Liu, Liqun, 2011. "The Alchian-Allen theorem and the law of relative demand: The case of multiple quality-differentiable brands," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 52-57, January.
- Matthew T. Brown & Daniel A. Rascher & Chad D. McEvoy & Mark S. Nagel, 2007.
"Treatment of Travel Expenses by Golf Course Patrons: Sunk or Bundled Costs and the First and Third Laws of Demand,"
International Journal of Sport Finance,
Fitness Information Technology, vol. 2(1), pages 45-53, February.
- Matt, Brown & Daniel, Rascher & Chad, McEvoy & Mark, Nagel, 2007. "Treatment of Travel Expenses by Golf Course Patrons: Sunk or Bundled Costs and the First and Third Laws of Demand," MPRA Paper 25830, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saito, Tetsuya, 2007. "Shipping the Good Apples Out: Another Proof with A Graphical Representation," MPRA Paper 1297, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ecinqu:v:41:y:2003:i:2:p:292-298. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .