Arm-breaking, Consumer Credit and Personal Bankruptcy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Scott Fay & Erik Hurst & Michelle J. White, 2002. "The Household Bankruptcy Decision," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(3), pages 706-718, June.
- Eva-Maria Steiger, 2006. "Ex-Ante vs. Ex-Post Efficiency in Personal Bankruptcy Proceedings," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2006-17, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Henry Hansmann, "undated". "Royalties for Artists Versus Royalties for Authors and Composers," Yale Law School John M. Olin Center for Studies in Law, Economics, and Public Policy Working Paper Series yale_lepp-1023, Yale Law School John M. Olin Center for Studies in Law, Economics, and Public Policy.
- Reint Gropp & John Karl Scholz & Michelle J. White, 1997. "Personal Bankruptcy and Credit Supply and Demand," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(1), pages 217-251.
- Han, Song & Keys, Benjamin J. & Li, Geng, 2015. "Information, Contract Design, and Unsecured Credit Supply: Evidence from Credit Card Mailings," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-103, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ang, James S. & Fatemi, Ali M., 1997. "Personal bankruptcy costs: Their relevance and some estimates," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 77-96.
- Wei Fan & Michelle J. White, 2001. "Personal Bankruptcy and the Level of Entrepreneurial Activity," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 01-11, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Martins-da-Rocha, V. Filipe & Vailakis, Yiannis, 2012.
"Endogenous debt constraints in collateralized economies with default penalties,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 1-13.
- Martins-da-Rocha, Victor Filipe & Vailakis, Yiannis, 2011. "Endogenous debt constraints in collateralized economies with default penalties," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 719, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Victor Filipe Martins da Rocha & Yiannis Vailakis, 2012. "Endogenous debt constraints in collateralized economies with default penalties," Post-Print hal-00664551, HAL.
- Agarwal, Sumit & Liu, Chunlin & Mielnicki, Lawrence, 2003. "Exemption laws and consumer delinquency and bankruptcy behavior: an empirical analysis of credit card data," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 273-289.
- Will Dobbie & Jae Song, 2015.
"Debt Relief and Debtor Outcomes: Measuring the Effects of Consumer Bankruptcy Protection,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 105(3), pages 1272-1311, March.
- Will Dobbie & Jae Song, 2014. "Debt Relief and Debtor Outcomes: Measuring the Effects of Consumer Bankruptcy Protection," NBER Working Papers 20520, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baker, Matthew J. & Cosgel, Metin & Miceli, Thomas J., 2012. "Debtors’ prisons in America: An economic analysis," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 216-228.
- A. Rampini, Adriano, 2005. "Default and aggregate income," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 225-253, June.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:13:y:2016:i:4:p:19191579 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sherry Glied, 2003. "Health Insurance Expansions and the Content of Coverage: Is Something Better Than Nothing?," NBER Chapters,in: Frontiers in Health Policy Research, Volume 6, pages 55-86 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:spr:manint:v:52:y:2012:i:1:d:10.1007_s11575-011-0112-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey Traczynski, 2016. "Personal Bankruptcy and Social Insurance," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 13(4), pages 23-27, 02.
- Athreya, Kartik B., 2008. "Default, insurance, and debt over the life-cycle," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 752-774, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ecinqu:v:22:y:1984:i:2:p:188-208. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.