Arm-breaking, Consumer Credit and Personal Bankruptcy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Deardorff, Alan V & Stafford, Frank P, 1976. "Compensation of Cooperating Factors," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(4), pages 671-684, July.
- Brown, Charles & Medoff, James, 1978. "Trade Unions in the Production Process," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(3), pages 355-378, June.
- Greg J. Duncan, 1976. "Earnings Functions and Nonpecuniary Benefits," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 11(4), pages 462-483.
- repec:pri:indrel:dsp01df65v786d is not listed on IDEAS
- Ronald G. Ehrenberg, 1980. "Retirement System Characteristics and Compensating Wage Differentials in the Public Sector," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 33(4), pages 470-483, July.
- Poirier, Dale J., 1980. "Partial observability in bivariate probit models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 209-217, February.
- Duncan, Greg J & Stafford, Frank P, 1980. "Do Union Members Receive Compensating Wage Differentials?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 355-371, June.
- Kim B. Clark, 1980. "The Impact of Unionization on Productivity: A Case Study," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 33(4), pages 451-469, July.
- Lee, Lung-Fei, 1978. "Unionism and Wage Rates: A Simultaneous Equations Model with Qualitative and Limited Dependent Variables," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 19(2), pages 415-433, June.
- repec:fth:prinin:120 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Abowd & Orley Ashenfelter, 1979. "Unemployment and Compensating Wage Differentials," Working Papers 500, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Scott Fay & Erik Hurst & Michelle J. White, 2002. "The Household Bankruptcy Decision," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(3), pages 706-718, June.
- Eva-Maria Steiger, 2006. "Ex-Ante vs. Ex-Post Efficiency in Personal Bankruptcy Proceedings," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2006-17, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Henry Hansmann, "undated". "Royalties for Artists Versus Royalties for Authors and Composers," Yale Law School John M. Olin Center for Studies in Law, Economics, and Public Policy Working Paper Series yale_lepp-1023, Yale Law School John M. Olin Center for Studies in Law, Economics, and Public Policy.
- Reint Gropp & John Karl Scholz & Michelle J. White, 1997. "Personal Bankruptcy and Credit Supply and Demand," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(1), pages 217-251.
- Ang, James S. & Fatemi, Ali M., 1997. "Personal bankruptcy costs: Their relevance and some estimates," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 77-96.
- Wei Fan & Michelle J. White, 2001. "Personal Bankruptcy and the Level of Entrepreneurial Activity," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 01-11, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Martins-da-Rocha, V. Filipe & Vailakis, Yiannis, 2012.
"Endogenous debt constraints in collateralized economies with default penalties,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 1-13.
- Martins-da-Rocha, Victor Filipe & Vailakis, Yiannis, 2011. "Endogenous debt constraints in collateralized economies with default penalties," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 719, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Victor Filipe Martins da Rocha & Yiannis Vailakis, 2012. "Endogenous debt constraints in collateralized economies with default penalties," Post-Print hal-00664551, HAL.
- Agarwal, Sumit & Liu, Chunlin & Mielnicki, Lawrence, 2003. "Exemption laws and consumer delinquency and bankruptcy behavior: an empirical analysis of credit card data," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 273-289.
- Will Dobbie & Jae Song, 2015.
"Debt Relief and Debtor Outcomes: Measuring the Effects of Consumer Bankruptcy Protection,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 105(3), pages 1272-1311, March.
- Will Dobbie & Jae Song, 2014. "Debt Relief and Debtor Outcomes: Measuring the Effects of Consumer Bankruptcy Protection," NBER Working Papers 20520, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baker, Matthew J. & Cosgel, Metin & Miceli, Thomas J., 2012. "Debtors’ prisons in America: An economic analysis," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 216-228.
- A. Rampini, Adriano, 2005. "Default and aggregate income," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 225-253, June.
- repec:ces:ifodic:v:13:y:2016:i:4:p:19191579 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sherry Glied, 2003. "Health Insurance Expansions and the Content of Coverage: Is Something Better Than Nothing?," NBER Chapters,in: Frontiers in Health Policy Research, Volume 6, pages 55-86 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:spr:manint:v:52:y:2012:i:1:d:10.1007_s11575-011-0112-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey Traczynski, 2016. "Personal Bankruptcy and Social Insurance," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 13(4), pages 23-27, 02.
- Athreya, Kartik B., 2008. "Default, insurance, and debt over the life-cycle," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 752-774, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ecinqu:v:22:y:1984:i:2:p:188-208. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .