The Use of Collateral to Enforce Debt Contracts
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 16 (1978)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Oxford University Press, Great Clarendon Street, Oxford OX2 6DP, UK|
Fax: 01865 267 985
Web page: http://ei.oupjournals.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.oup.co.uk/journals|
- Feder, Gershon & Onchan, Tongroj & Raparla, Tejaswi, 1988.
"Collateral, Guaranties and Rural Credit in Developing Countries: Evidence from Asia,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 2(3), November.
- Feder, Gershon & Onchan, Tongroj & Raparla, Tejaswi, 1988. "Collateral, guaranties and rural credit in developing countries: evidence from Asia," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 2(3), pages 231-245, November.
- Bester, Helmut, 1994. "The Role of Collateral in a Model of Debt Renegotiation," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 26(1), pages 72-86, February.
- Bester, H., 1990. "The Role Of Collateral In A Model Of Debt Renegotiation," Papers 9060, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Helmut Bester, 1990. "The Role of Collateral in a Model of Debt Renegotiation," CEPR Financial Markets Paper 0001, European Science Foundation Network in Financial Markets, c/o C.E.P.R, 77 Bastwick Street, London EC1V 3PZ..
- Bester, H., 1990. "The Role of Collateral in a Model of Debt Renegotiation," Discussion Paper 1990-60, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bodenhorn, Howard, 2003. " Short-Term Loans and Long-Term Relationships: Relationship Lending in Early America," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 35(4), pages 485-505, August.
- Howard Bodenhorn, 2001. "Short-Term Loans and Long-Term Relationships: Relationship Lending in Early America," NBER Historical Working Papers 0137, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- K.P. Krishnan & Venkatesh Panchapagesan & Madalasa Venkataraman, 2016. "Distortions in Land Markets and their Implications to Credit Generation in India," Working Papers id:10562, eSocialSciences.
- Gregory Elliehausen, 2006. "Consumers' Use of High-Price Credit Products: Do They Know What They Are Doing?," NFI Working Papers 2006-WP-02, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- Scheepens, Joris P. J. F., 1995. "Bankruptcy litigation and optimal debt contracts," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 535-556, September.
- Daniel Domeher, 2012. "Land rights and SME credit: evidence from Ghana," International Journal of Development Issues, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 11(2), pages 129-143, June.
- Pender, John L., 1996. "Discount rates and credit markets: Theory and evidence from rural india," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 257-296, August.
- Jeffrey Lacker, 2001. "Collateralized Debt as the Optimal Contract," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 4(4), pages 842-859, October.
- Jeffrey M. Lacker, 1998. "Collateralized debt as the optimal contract," Working Paper 98-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:2:y:1986:i:c:p:789-848 is not listed on IDEAS
- Heywood Fleisig & Mehnaz Safavian & Nuria de la Peña, 2006. "Reforming Collateral Laws to Expand Access to Finance," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7100, September.
- Muhammad Javaid & Pier-Paolo Saviotti, 2012. "Financial system and technological catching-up: an empirical analysis," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 847-870, September.
- Muhammad Nadeem Javaid & Pier Paolo Saviotti, 2013. "Financial system and technological catching-up: an empirical analysis," Post-Print hal-01173079, HAL.
- K.P. Krishnan & Venkatesh Panchapagesan & Madalasa Venkataraman, 2016. "Distortions in land markets and their implications to credit generation in India," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2016-005, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Willem H. Buiter, 1982. "The Proper Measurement of Government Budget Deficits: Comprehensive Wealth Accounting or Permanent Income Accounting for the Public Sector," NBER Working Papers 1013, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ecinqu:v:16:y:1978:i:3:p:333-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed