Public-Private Partnerships: A Public Economics Perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Martimort & Flavio Menezes & Myrna Wooders & ELISABETTA IOSSA & DAVID MARTIMORT, 2015.
"The Simple Microeconomics of Public-Private Partnerships,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 17(1), pages 4-48, February.
- Elisabetta Iossa & David Martimort, 2008. "The Simple Micro-Economics of Public-Private Partnerships," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 08/199, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Elisabetta Iossa & David Martimort, 2015. "The Simple Microeconomics of Public-Private Partnerships," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01109351, HAL.
- Elisabetta Iossa & David Martimort, 2008. "The Simple Micro-Economics of Public-Private Partnerships," CEIS Research Paper 139, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 15 Feb 2013.
- Morasch, Karl & Tóth, Rita Orsolya, 2008. "Assigning tasks in public infrastructure projects: Specialized private agents or public private partnerships?," Working Papers in Economics 2008,2, Bundeswehr University Munich, Economic Research Group.
- Kjell Hausken & Jun Zhuang, 2016.
"The strategic interaction between a company and the government surrounding disasters,"
Annals of Operations Research,
Springer, vol. 237(1), pages 27-40, February.
- Kjell Hausken & Jun Zhuang, 2016. "The strategic interaction between a company and the government surrounding disasters," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 237(1), pages 27-40, February.
- Evenhuis, Emil & Vickerman, Roger, 2010. "Transport pricing and Public-Private Partnerships in theory: Issues and Suggestions," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 6-14.
- Alessandro Petretto, 2013.
"On the Fuzzy Boundaries between Public and Private in Health-Care Organization and Funding Systems,"
Rivista di Politica Economica,
SIPI Spa, issue 1, pages 327-370, January-M.
- Alessandro Petretto, 2010. "On the Fuzzy Boundaries between Public and Private in Health Care Organization and Funding Systems," Working Papers - Economics wp2010_09.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Hausken, Kjell & Zhuang, Jun, 2013. "The impact of disaster on the strategic interaction between company and government," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 225(2), pages 363-376.
- Gawel, Erik, 2011. "Political drivers of and barriers to Public-Private Partnerships: The role of political involvement," Working Papers 98, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
- Roger Vickerman & Emil Evenhuis, 2010. "Transport Pricing and Public-Private Partnerships," Studies in Economics 1004, School of Economics, University of Kent.
More about this item
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- L33 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Comparison of Public and Private Enterprise and Nonprofit Institutions; Privatization; Contracting Out
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cesifo:v:53:y:2007:i:3:p:466-490. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.