Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Models as a Tool for Policy Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Demirguc-Kent, Asli & Detragiache, Enrica, 1998. "Financial liberalization and financial fragility," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1917, The World Bank.
- Eswar S Prasad & Qing Wang & Thomas Rumbaugh, 2005. "Putting the Cart Before the Horse? Capital Account Liberalization and Exchange Rate Flexibility in China," IMF Policy Discussion Papers 05/1, International Monetary Fund.
- Guonan Ma & Ben S.C. Fung, 2002. "China's asset management corporations," BIS Working Papers 115, Bank for International Settlements.
- Alicia Garcia Herrero & Daniel Santabarbara Garcia, 2004. "Where Is The Chinese Banking System Going With The Ongoing Reform?," Macroeconomics 0408001, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adnan Haider & Musleh ud Din & Ejaz Ghani, 2012.
"Monetary Policy, Informality and Business Cycle Fluctuations in a Developing Economy Vulnerable to External Shocks,"
The Pakistan Development Review,
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 51(4), pages 609-681.
- Haider, Adnan & Din, Musleh-ud & Ghani, Ejaz, 2012. "Monetary policy, informality and business cycle fluctuations in a developing economy vulnerable to external shocks," MPRA Paper 42484, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adnan Haider & Musleh-ud Din & Ejaz Ghani, 2013. "Monetary Policy, Informality and Business Cycle Fluctuations in a Developing Economy Vulnerable to External Shocks," SBP Working Paper Series 65, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department.
- Ahmed, Shahzad & Ahmed, Waqas & Khan, Sajawal & Pasha, Farooq & Rehman, Muhammad, 2012. "Pakistan Economy DSGE Model with Informality," MPRA Paper 53135, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Özer Karagedikli & Troy Matheson & Christie Smith & Shaun P. Vahey, 2010.
"RBCs AND DSGEs: THE COMPUTATIONAL APPROACH TO BUSINESS CYCLE THEORY AND EVIDENCE,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(1), pages 113-136, February.
- Özer Karagedikli & Troy Matheson & Christie Smith & Shaun P. Vahey, 2007. "RBCs and DSGEs:The Computational Approach to Business Cycle Theory and Evidence," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2007/15, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Özer Karagedikli & Troy Matheson & Christie Smith & Shaun Vahey, 2008. "RBCs and DSGEs: The Computational Approach to Business Cycle Theory and Evidence," Working Paper 2008/17, Norges Bank.
- Takanobu Kosugi, 2010. "Assessments of ‘Greenhouse Insurance’: A Methodological Review," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 17(4), pages 345-363, December.
More about this item
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cesifo:v:52:y:2006:i:4:p:640-665. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .