Macroeconomic Structure, Endogenous Technical Change and Growth
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gilberto Tadeu Lima, 2000.
"Market concentration and technological innovation in a dynamic model of growth and distribution,"
BNL Quarterly Review,
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 53(215), pages 447-475.
- Gilberto Tadeu Lima, 2000. "Market concentration and technological innovation in a dynamic model of growth and distribution," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 53(215), pages 447-475.
- Ha-Joon Chang & Ali Cheema & L. Mises, 2002.
"Conditions For Successful Technology Policy In Developing Countries—Learning Rents, State Structures, And Institutions,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4-5), pages 369-398.
- Chang, Ha-Joon & Cheema, Ali, 2001. "Conditions for Successful Technology Policy in Developing Countries : Learning Rents, State Structures and Institutions," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 8, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Hiroshi Nishi, 2012. "On the Short-run Relationship between the Income Distribution- and Finance-Growth Regimes," Discussion papers e-12-001, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Gilberto Tadeu Lima, 2003. "A Non-linear Development Dynamics of Capital Accumulation, Distribution and Technological Innovation," Anais do XXXI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 31th Brazilian Economics Meeting] b05, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- K. Watanabe, 1997. "An endogenous growth model with endogenous money supply. Integration of post-Keynesian growth model," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 50(200), pages 89-120.
- Olivier Allain, 2006. "La modération salariale : le point de vue des (néo-)kaleckiens," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00196500, HAL.
- Sasaki, Hiroaki, 2010.
"Endogenous technological change, income distribution, and unemployment with inter-class conflict,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 123-134, May.
- Hiroaki SASAKI, 2009. "Endogenous Technological Change, Income Distribution, and Unemployment with Inter-Class Conflict," TERG Discussion Papers 245, Graduate School of Economics and Management, Tohoku University.
- Sangjun Jeong, 2017.
"Biased Technical Change and Economic Growth: The Case of Korea, 1970–2013,"
Research in Political Economy,in: Return of Marxian Macro-Dynamics in East Asia, volume 32, pages 81-103
Emerald Publishing Ltd.
- Jeong, Sangjun, 2016. "Biased Technical Change and Economic Growth : The Case of Korea, 1970-2013," MPRA Paper 75300, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- K. Watanabe, 1997. "An endogenous growth model with endogenous money supply. Integration of post-Keynesian growth model," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 50(200), pages 89-120.
- Hiroaki Sasaki, 2008. "Endogenous Technological Change and Distribution with Inter-Class Conflict: A Kaleckian Model of Growth," TERG Discussion Papers 237, Graduate School of Economics and Management, Tohoku University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:18:y:1994:i:2:p:213-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.