Sraffian Interdependence and Partial Equilibrium Analysis
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Busse, Matthias, 2002. "Do Labor Standards Affect Comparative Advantage in Developing Countries?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(11), pages 1921-1932, November.
- Dutt, Pushan & Mitra, Devashish, 2006. "Labor versus capital in trade-policy: The role of ideology and inequality," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 310-320, July.
- Christian Weller & Laura Singleton, 2004. "Political Freedom, External Liberalization and Financial Stability," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 1-22.
- Dani Rodrik, 1999. "Democracies Pay Higher Wages," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 114(3), pages 707-738.
- Vivek H. Dehejia & Yiagadeesen Samy, 2007. "Trade and Labor Standards: A Review of the Theory and New Empirical Evidence," Carleton Economic Papers 07-12, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Neumayer, Eric & Soysa, Indra de, 2006. "Globalization and the Right to Free Association and Collective Bargaining: An Empirical Analysis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 31-49, January.
- John WEEKS, 1999. "Wages, employment and workers' rights in Latin America, 1970–98," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 138(2), pages 151-169, June.
- Catherine L. Mann, 2002. "Perspectives on the U.S. Current Account Deficit and Sustainability," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(3), pages 131-152, Summer.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2004. "The economic case for international labour standards," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(1), pages 21-36, January.
- Martin, Will & Maskus, Keith E, 2001. "Core Labor Standards and Competitiveness: Implications for Global Trade Policy," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(2), pages 317-328, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- A. Ozanne, 1993. "The Importance Of Produced Means Of Production In Uk Agriculture," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(2), pages 205-217.
- Frederic Lee & Tae-Hee Jo, 2011. "Social Surplus Approach and Heterodox Economics," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(4), pages 857-876.
- Zaman, Asad & Saglam, Ismail, 2010.
"The conflict between general equilibrium and the Marshallian cross,"
33256, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ismail Saglam & Asad Zaman, 2012. "The Conflict Between General Equilibrium and the Marshallian Cross," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1219, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Arrigo Opocher, 2003. "'Interrelated prices' and Sraffa's critique of partial equilibrium," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 479-496.
- Giuseppe Freni, 2001. "Sraffa's early contribution to competitive price theory," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 363-390.
- Lavoie, Marc, 1992. "Éléments d’analyse d’une synthèse post-classique," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 68(4), pages 607-631, décembre.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:12:y:1988:i:1:p:85-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.