The Dynamics of Competition: A Restoration of the Classical Analysis
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lefteris Tsoulfidis, 2015. "Contending Conceptions of Competition and the Role of Regulating Capital," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 62(1), pages 15-31, March.
- Stefania Tescari & Andrea Vaona, 2014.
"Regulating Rates of Return Do Gravitate in US Manufacturing!,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(3), pages 377-396, July.
- Stefania Tescari & Andrea Vaona, 2013. "Regulating rates of return do gravitate in US manufacturing!," Working Papers 19/2013, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Neri Salvadori & Rodolfo Signorino, 2013.
"The Classical Notion of Competition Revisited,"
History of Political Economy,
Duke University Press, vol. 45(1), pages 149-175, Spring.
- Salvadori, Neri & Signorino, Rodolfo, 2010. "The classical notion of competition revisited," MPRA Paper 22760, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 May 2010.
- Salvadori, Neri & Signorino, Rodolfo, 2010. "The classical notion of competition revisited," MPRA Paper 22499, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lefteris Tsoulfidis & Persefoni Tsaliki, 2011.
"Classical Competition and Regulating Capital: Theory and Empirical Evidence,"
Discussion Paper Series
2011_02, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Feb 2011.
- Tsoulfidis, Lefteris & Tsaliki, Persefoni, 2011. "Classical competition and regulating capital: theory and empirical evidence," MPRA Paper 51334, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- Frederic Lee & Tae-Hee Jo, 2011. "Social Surplus Approach and Heterodox Economics," Journal of Economic Issues, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(4), pages 857-876.
- Pereira, Luiz C. Bresser & Lima, Gilberto Tadeu, 1996. "The relative autonomy of macroeconomics: a methodological approach," Textos para discussão 49, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Dumenil, Gerald & Levy, Dominique, 1995. "Structural change and prices of production," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 397-434, December.
- Lefteris Tsoulfidis, 2011.
"Classical vs. Neoclassical Conceptions of Competition,"
Discussion Paper Series
2011_11, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Nov 2011.
- Tsoulfidis, Lefteris, 2011. "Classical vs. Neoclassical Conceptions of Competition," MPRA Paper 43999, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2012.
- Pascal Seppecher, 2012. "Jamel, a Java Agent-based MacroEconomic Laboratory," Working Papers halshs-00697225, HAL.
- Alain Hersovici, 2005. "O modelo de instabilidade de Harrod: uma abordagem em termos de não linearidade," Working Papers 0020, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Department of Economics.
- Andrea Vaona, 2011. "Further econometric evidence on the gravitation and convergence of industrial rates of return on regulating capital," Working Papers 08/2011, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:11:y:1987:i:2:p:133-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.