On robust estimation via pseudo-additive information
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joseph P. Romano & Michael Wolf, 2005.
"Exact and Approximate Stepdown Methods for Multiple Hypothesis Testing,"
Journal of the American Statistical Association,
American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 94-108, March.
- Joseph Romano & Michael Wolf, 2003. "Exact and approximate stepdown methods for multiple hypothesis testing," Economics Working Papers 727, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chao Huang & Jin-Guan Lin & Yan-Yan Ren, 2013. "Testing for the shape parameter of generalized extreme value distribution based on the $$L_q$$ -likelihood ratio statistic," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 76(5), pages 641-671, July.
- La Vecchia, Davide & Camponovo, Lorenzo & Ferrari, Davide, 2015. "Robust heart rate variability analysis by generalized entropy minimization," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 137-151.
- Giuzio, Margherita & Ferrari, Davide & Paterlini, Sandra, 2016. "Sparse and robust normal and t- portfolios by penalized Lq-likelihood minimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 250(1), pages 251-261.
- Davide La Vecchia, 2016. "Stable Asymptotics for M-estimators," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 84(2), pages 267-290, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:biomet:v:99:y:2012:i:1:p:238-244. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/biomet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.