A theory for testing hypotheses under covariate-adaptive randomization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Federico A. Bugni & Ivan A. Canay & Azeem M. Shaikh, 2015.
"Inference under covariate-adaptive randomization,"
CeMMAP working papers
CWP45/15, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Federico A. Bugni & Ivan A. Canay & Azeem M. Shaikh, 2017. "Inference under covariate-adaptive randomization," CeMMAP working papers CWP25/17, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Federico A. Bugni & Ivan A. Canay & Azeem M. Shaikh, 2016. "Inference under Covariate-Adaptive Randomization," CeMMAP working papers CWP21/16, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Antoine Chambaz & Mark J. Laan, 2014. "Inference in Targeted Group-Sequential Covariate-Adjusted Randomized Clinical Trials," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 41(1), pages 104-140, March.
- Jun Shao & Xinxin Yu, 2013. "Validity of Tests under Covariate-Adaptive Biased Coin Randomization and Generalized Linear Models," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 69(4), pages 960-969, December.
- repec:eee:csdana:v:113:y:2017:i:c:p:297-310 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:deveng:v:1:y:2016:i:c:p:12-25 is not listed on IDEAS
- Atkinson, Anthony C. & Biswas, Atanu, 2017. "Optimal response and covariate-adaptive biased-coin designs for clinical trials with continuous multivariate or longitudinal responses," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66761, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:biomet:v:97:y:2010:i:2:p:347-360. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/biomet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.