Large-sample properties of the periodogram estimator of seasonally persistent processes
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laurent Ferrara & Dominique Guégan, 2008.
"Business surveys modelling with Seasonal-Cyclical Long Memory models,"
AccessEcon, vol. 3(29), pages 1-10.
- Laurent Ferrara & Dominique Guegan, 2008. "Business surveys modelling with seasonal-cyclical long memory models," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne b08035, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Ferrara, L. & Guégan, D., 2008. "Business surveys modelling with Seasonal-Cyclical Long Memory models," Working papers 224, Banque de France.
- Laurent Ferrara & Dominique Guegan, 2008. "Business surveys modelling with Seasonal-Cyclical Long Memory models," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00277379, HAL.
- Laurent Ferrara & Dominique Guegan, 2008. "Business surveys modelling with Seasonal-Cyclical Long Memory models," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00283710, HAL.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2008:i:29:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Buchmann, Boris & Chan, Ngai Hang, 2013. "Unified asymptotic theory for nearly unstable AR(p) processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 123(3), pages 952-985.
- Leïla Nouira & Mohamed Boutahar & Vêlayoudom Marimoutou, 2009. "The effect of tapering on the semiparametric estimators for nonstationary long memory processes," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 225-248, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:biomet:v:91:y:2004:i:3:p:613-628. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/biomet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.