Generalised likelihood ratio tests for spectral density
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kai-tai Fang & Rahul Mukerjee, 2005. "Expected lengths of confidence intervals based on empirical discrepancy statistics," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 92(2), pages 499-503, June.
- Smith, Richard J, 1997. "Alternative Semi-parametric Likelihood Approaches to Generalised Method of Moments Estimation," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(441), pages 503-519, March.
- J. N. K. Rao & Changbao Wu, 2010. "Bayesian pseudo-empirical-likelihood intervals for complex surveys," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 72(4), pages 533-544.
- Nicole A. Lazar, 2003. "Bayesian empirical likelihood," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 90(2), pages 319-326, June.
- Zellner, Arnold, 1988. "Bayesian analysis in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 27-50, January.
- J. Chen, 2002. "Using empirical likelihood methods to obtain range restricted weights in regression estimators for surveys," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(1), pages 230-237, March.
- Susanne M. Schennach, 2005. "Bayesian exponentially tilted empirical likelihood," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 92(1), pages 31-46, March.
- Jiang, Jiming & Lahiri, P., 2006. "Estimation of Finite Population Domain Means: A Model-Assisted Empirical Best Prediction Approach," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 301-311, March.
- Susanne M. Schennach, 2007. "Point estimation with exponentially tilted empirical likelihood," Papers 0708.1874, arXiv.org.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:260:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-017-2659-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yongmiao Hong, 2013. "Serial Correlation and Serial Dependence," WISE Working Papers 2013-10-14, Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE), Xiamen University.
- repec:wyi:journl:002087 is not listed on IDEAS
- AÃ¯t-Sahalia, Yacine & Fan, Jianqing & Peng, Heng, 2009. "Nonparametric Transition-Based Tests for Jump Diffusions," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 104(487), pages 1102-1116.
- Zhang, Wenyang & Peng, Heng, 2010. "Simultaneous confidence band and hypothesis test in generalised varying-coefficient models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(7), pages 1656-1680, August.
- Sonia Díaz & José Vilar, 2010. "Comparing Several Parametric and Nonparametric Approaches to Time Series Clustering: A Simulation Study," Journal of Classification, Springer;The Classification Society, vol. 27(3), pages 333-362, November.
- Zhang, Riquan & Huang, Zhensheng & Lv, Yazhao, 2010. "Statistical inference for the index parameter in single-index models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(4), pages 1026-1041, April.
- Ip, Wai-Cheung & Wong, Heung & Zhang, Riquan, 2007. "Generalized likelihood ratio test for varying-coefficient models with different smoothing variables," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(9), pages 4543-4561, May.
- Wenceslao González-Manteiga & Rosa Crujeiras, 2013. "An updated review of Goodness-of-Fit tests for regression models," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 22(3), pages 361-411, September.
- Zhu, Ke & Li, Wai Keung, 2015.
"A bootstrapped spectral test for adequacy in weak ARMA models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 187(1), pages 113-130.
- Zhu, Ke & Li, Wai-Keung, 2013. "A bootstrapped spectral test for adequacy in weak ARMA models," MPRA Paper 51224, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chen, Yen-Hung & Hsu, Nan-Jung, 2014. "A frequency domain test for detecting nonstationary time series," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 179-189.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:biomet:v:91:y:2004:i:1:p:195-209. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/biomet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.