Does Agricultural Trade Liberalization Reduce Rural Welfare in Less Developed Countries? The Case of CAFTA
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- J. Edward Taylor & Antonio Yúnez Naude & Nancy Jesurun-Clements, 2010. "Does Agricultural Trade Liberalization Reduce Rural Welfare in Less Developed Countries? The Case of CAFTA," Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 32(1), pages 95-116.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fu, Shengfei & Epperson, James E. & Ames, Glenn C.W., 2012. "Impacts of the U.S.-Central America-Dominican Republic Free Trade Agreement - the Apple Case," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119782, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Filipski, Mateusz & Edward Taylor, J. & Msangi, Siwa, 2011. "Effects of Free Trade on Women and Immigrants: CAFTA and the Rural Dominican Republic," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 1862-1877.
- Ajmal Waheed & Muhammad Zulfiqar & Anwar F. Chishti, 2012. "Implications of Liberalization of Trade on Economic Welfare of Producers and Consumers of Basmati Rice," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 4(1), pages 1-20, April.
- Fu, Shengfei & Epperson, James E. & Ames, Glenn C.W., 2012. "Impacts of the U.S.-Central America-Dominican Republic Free Trade Agreement (CAFTA-DR) on U.S. Fruit Exports - the Apple Case," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119783, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Paolo Giordano & Kun Li, 2012. "An Updated Assessment of the Trade and Poverty Nexus in Latin America," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 4209, Inter-American Development Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:apecpp:v:32:y:2010:i:1:p:95-116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .