Social Background and Academic Performance Differentials: White and Minority Students at Selective Colleges
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhaoyi Cao & Tim Maloney, 2017. "Decomposing Ethnic Differences in University Acedemic Achievement in New Zealand," Working Papers 2017-02 Classification-I2, Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics.
- Ann L. Owen, 2011. "Student Characteristics, Behavior, and Performance in Economics Classes," Chapters,in: International Handbook on Teaching and Learning Economics, chapter 32 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Black, Sandra E. & Lincove, Jane & Cullinane, Jennifer & Veron, Rachel, 2015.
"Can you leave high school behind?,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 52-63.
- Sandra E. Black & Jane Arnold Lincove & Jenna Cullinane & Rachel Veron, 2014. "Can You Leave High School Behind?," NBER Working Papers 19842, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Black, Sandra E. & Lincove, Jane Arnold & Cullinane, Jenna & Veron, Rachel, 2014. "Can You Leave High School Behind?," IZA Discussion Papers 7899, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sandra E. Black & Jane Arnold Lincove & Jenna Cullinane & Rachel Veron, 2014. "Can you Leave High School Behind?," CESifo Working Paper Series 4637, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:amlawe:v:8:y:2006:i:2:p:390-409. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/aler .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.