The Impact of Noneconomic Damages Cap on Health Care Delivery in Hospitals
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jill R. Horwitz & Daniel Polsky, 2015. "Cross Border Effects of State Health Technology Regulation," American Journal of Health Economics, MIT Press, vol. 1(1), pages 101-123, Winter.
- Daniel Montanera, 2016. "The importance of negative defensive medicine in the effects of malpractice reform," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 17(3), pages 355-369, April.
- Paola Bertoli & Veronica Grembi, 2017.
"Medical Malpractice: How Legal Liability Affects Medical Decisions,"
CERGE-EI Working Papers
wp600, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Bertoli, P.; Grembi, V.;, 2017. "Medical Malpractice: How legal liability affects medical decisions," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 17/14, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Cotet-Grecu, Anca, 2015. "The impact of non-economic damages caps on obstetrics: Incentives versus practice style," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 29-41.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:amlawe:v:14:y:2012:i:1:p:192-234. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/aler .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.