Corruption and the Distortion of Law Enforcement Effort
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:98:y:2017:i:c:p:133-147 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cooter Robert D. & Garoupa Nuno, 2014. "A Disruption Mechanism for Bribes," Review of Law & Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 10(3), pages 1-23, November.
- Peter Grajzl & Andrzej Baniak, 2015. "Private Enforcement, Corruption, and Antitrust Design," CESifo Working Paper Series 5602, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dhammika Dharmapala & Nuno Garoupa & Richard H. McAdams, 2016.
"Punitive Police? Agency Costs, Law Enforcement, and Criminal Procedure,"
The Journal of Legal Studies,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 45(1), pages 105-141.
- Dhammika Dharmapala & Nuno Garoupa & Richard H. McAdams, 2015. "Punitive Police? Agency Costs, Law Enforcement, and Criminal Procedure," CESifo Working Paper Series 5310, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:amlawe:v:12:y:2010:i:1:p:162-180. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/aler .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .