Long-Term Contracts and Short-Term Commitment: Price Determination for Heterogeneous Freight Transactions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anjana Susarla, 2012. "Contractual Flexibility, Rent Seeking, and Renegotiation Design: An Empirical Analysis of Information Technology Outsourcing Contracts," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 58(7), pages 1388-1407, July.
- Dubois, Pierre & Vukina, Tomislav, 2009.
"Incentives to Invest in Short-term vs. Long-term Contracts: Evidence from a Natural Experiment,"
IDEI Working Papers
590, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Dec 2009.
- Dubois, Pierre & Vukina, Tomislav, 2009. "Incentives to Invest in Short-term vs. Long-term Contracts: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," TSE Working Papers 09-136, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Dec 2009.
- Scott, Alex, 2015. "The value of information sharing for truckload shippers," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 203-214.
- Brodrechtova, Yvonne, 2015. "Economic valuation of long-term timber contracts: Empirical evidence from Germany," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 1-9.
- Giorgio Zanarone & Desmond (Ho-Fu) Lo & Tammy L. Madsen, 2016. "The double-edged effect of knowledge acquisition: How contracts safeguard pre-existing resources," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(10), pages 2104-2120, October.
- Maija Halonen-Akatwijuka & Oliver Hart, 2015. "Short-term, Long-term, and Continuing Contracts," NBER Working Papers 21005, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maija Halonen-Akatwijuka & Oliver Hart, 2015. "Continuing Contracts," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 15/665, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK, revised 12 Oct 2016.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:amlawe:v:11:y:2009:i:1:p:79-111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/aler .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.