Spillovers, Efficiency, and Productivity Growth in Advertising
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lynch, Lori & Brown, Cheryl, 2000. "Landowner Decision Making About Riparian Buffers," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 32(03), December.
- Chakravorty Ujjayant & Hochman Eithan & Zilberman David, 1995. "A Spatial Model of Optimal Water Conveyance," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 25-41, July.
- Carlson, Gerald A. & Zilberman, David & Miranowski, John, 1993. "Agricultural and Resource Economics," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11104, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Eithan Hochman & David Pines & David Zilberman, 1977. "The Effects of Pollution Taxation on the Pattern of Resource Allocation: The Downstream Diffusion Case," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 91(4), pages 625-638.
- Miranowski, John & Cochran, M., 1993. "Economics of Land in Agriculture," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10722, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- He, Xi & Lopez, Rigoberto A. & Liu, Yizao, 2015.
"Substitution between Online and Offline Advertising: Evidence from the Carbonated Soft Drink Industry,"
2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California
205212, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- He, Xi & Lopez, Rigoberto A. & Liu, Yizao, 2015. "Substitution between Online and Offline Advertising: Evidence from the Carbonated Soft Drink Industry," Working Papers 37, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:94:y:2012:i:5:p:1154-1170. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.