Extended and Full Incomes at the Household and Individual Level: An Application to Farm Households
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moons, Ellen & Rousseau, Sandra, 2007. "Policy options for afforestation in Flanders," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 194-203, October.
- Thia Hennessy & Mark O’ Brien, 2006. "The Contribution of Off-Farm Income to the Viability of Farming in Ireland," Working Papers 0613, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Jan Zwolak, 2016. "Innovative undertakings in the Polish industry," Zbornik radova Ekonomskog fakulteta u Rijeci/Proceedings of Rijeka Faculty of Economics, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Economics, vol. 34(1), pages 147-160.
- Bhatta, Kiran Prasad & Ishida, Akira & Taniguchi, Kenji & Sharma, Raksha, 2007. "Role of non-farm sector in poverty and income distribution among rural households: a case of Nepal," MPRA Paper 40956, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eleonora Matteazzi & Martina Menon & Federico Perali, 2017.
"The Collective Farm-household Model: Policy and Welfare Simulations,"
Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 39(1), pages 111-153.
- Eleonora Matteazzi & Martina Menon & Federico Perali, 2013. "The Collective Farm-Household Model: Policy and Welfare Simulations," Working Papers 20/2013, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:86:y:2004:i:3:p:730-736. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.