Regional Specialization of China's Agricultural Production
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mullen, John D., 2004. "Impact Assessment of ACIAR-funded Projects on Grain-market Reform in China," Impact Assessment Series (IAS) 113252, Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:9:p:2994-:d:165341 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ags:ajosrd:198390 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lu, Zheng & Deng, Xiang, 2012. "Comparative Advantage, Scale Economy and Regional Specialization：An Empirical Analysis Based on China’s Industries," MPRA Paper 39312, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:gam:jecomi:v:6:y:2018:i:3:p:42-:d:159375 is not listed on IDEAS
- Meilin Ma & Sandro Steinbach & Junqian Wu, 2014. "A Study on Regional Specialization of China`s Agricultural Production: Recent Trends and Drivers," Asian Journal of Agriculture and rural Development, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(2), pages 113-127, February.
- Yang, Dan & Liu, Zimin, 2012. "Does farmer economic organization and agricultural specialization improve rural income? Evidence from China," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 990-993.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:84:y:2002:i:3:p:749-753. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.