Import Quota Licenses and Market Power
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gast, Michael W., 2002. "Zollkontingente bei US-amerikanischen KÃ¤seimporten," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 51(4).
- Anania, Giovanni, 2003.
"Gains from trade liberalization with imperfectly competitive world markets. A note,"
Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales,
Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 3(06).
- Anania, Giovanni, 2002. "Gains from Trade Liberalization with Imperfectly Competitive World Markets. A Note," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24971, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Janda, Karel, 2009. "Signaling the Strength of a Market Entrant," MPRA Paper 17007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joerin, Robert, 2001. "The Impact Of Tariff-Rate Quotas And Imperfect Competition On Market Access," International Trade in Livestock Products Symposium, January 18-19, 2001, Auckland, New Zealand 14556, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Robert Jörin & Yvan Lengwiler, 2004. "Learning from Financial Markets: Auctioning Tariff-Rate Quotas in Agricultural Trade," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 140(IV), pages 521-541, December.
- van Berkum, Siemen & van Meijl, Hans, 2000. "The application of trade and growth theories to agriculture: a survey," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 44(4), December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:78:y:1996:i:2:p:367-372. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .