Economic Theory and Farm Politics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Arye L. Hillman & John G. Riley, 1989. "Politically Contestable Rents And Transfers," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(1), pages 17-39, March.
- Williams, Jeffrey C., 1981. "Economics and politics: Voting behavior in Kansas during the populist decade," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 233-256, July.
- David Vanzetti & John Kennedy, 1988. "Endogenous Price Policies and International Wheat Prices: Comment," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 70(3), pages 743-746.
- Browning, Edgar K, 1987. "On the Marginal Welfare Cost of Taxation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(1), pages 11-23, March.
- Unknown, 1989. "Book Reviews," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 1-13, December.
- Unknown, 1989. "Book Reviews," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-7, April.
- Unknown, 1989. "Book Reviews," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-7, August.
- Gary S. Becker, 1983. "A Theory of Competition Among Pressure Groups for Political Influence," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 98(3), pages 371-400.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francois, Joseph & Nelson, Douglas R., 2014.
"Political support for trade policy in the European Union,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 243-253.
- Francois, Joseph, 2014. "Political support for trade policy in the European Union," Papers 889, World Trade Institute.
- Bullock, David S. & Jeong, Kyeong-Soo, 1994. "Comment: A critical assessment of the political preference function approach in agricultural economics," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 10(2), April.
- Harvey, David R., 2004. "Policy dependency and reform: economic gains versus political pains," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 31(2-3), pages 265-275, December.
- Cramon-Taubadel, Stephan von, 1992. "A critical assessment of the political preference function approach in agricultural economics," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 7(3-4), October.
- Fertő, Imre, 1998.
"Az agrárpolitika politikai gazdaságtana I. A kormányzati politikák modellezése a mezőgazdaságban
[The political economy of agrarian politics. Part I. Modeling of governmental policies in agricultur," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(3), pages 223-246.
- Coggins, Jay S., 1994. "Implementing Agricultural Policy Virtually: The Case of Set-Aside," Staff Papers 200579, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Rabinowicz, Ewa, 1992. "Cutting the Agricultural Price Pie: Power or Justice," 1992 Occasional Paper Series No. 6 197732, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:mup:actaun:actaun_2009057060019 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arovuori, Kyösti, 2008. "Controversies between Stated Agricultural Policy Objectives and Policy Measures in the EU's CAP," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43844, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mavroutsikos, Charalampos & Giannakas, Konstantinos & Walters, Cory G., 2018. "Crop Insurance under Asymmetric Information and Different Government Objectives," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 273880, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:71:y:1989:i:5:p:1165-1171.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.