Market Impacts of Technological Change for Sorghum in Indian Near-Subsistence Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shumway, C. Richard & Jegasothy, Kandiah & Alexander, William P., 1988.
"Production Interrelationships In Sri Lankan Peasant Agriculture,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 31(1), pages 1-13, April.
- C. Richard Shumway & Kandiah Jegasothy & William P. Alexander, 1987. "Production Interrelationships In Sri Lankan Peasant Agriculture," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 31(1), pages 16-28, April.
- K. Jegasothy & C. R. Shumway & H. Lim, 1990. "Production Technology And Input Allocations In Sri Lankan Multicrop Farming," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(1), pages 33-46, January.
- Shumway, C. Richard & Alexander, William P. & Talpaz, Hovav, 1990. "Texas Field Crops: Estimation With Curvature," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 15(1), pages 1-10, July.
- Nkonya, Ephraim M. & Parcell, Joe L., 1999. "Redistribution of social benefits from advances in extension and research in the Tanzanian maize industry," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 21(3), pages 231-239, December.
- Shumway, C. Richard, 1995. "Recent Duality Contributions In Production Economics," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 20(1), pages 1-17, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:67:y:1985:i:3:p:539-549.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.