A "Putty-Clay" Approach to Aggregation of Production/Pollution Possibilities: An Application in Dairy Waste Control
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bangalore, Mook & Hochman, Gal & Zilberman, David, 2016. "Policy incentives and adoption of agricultural anaerobic digestion: A survey of Europe and the United States," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 559-571.
- Iho, Antti & Parker, Doug & Zilberman, David, 2013. "Optimal Regional Policies to Control Manure Nutrients to Surface and Ground Waters," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149922, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Iho, Antti, 2013. "Optimal Regional Policies to Control Manure Nutrients to Surface and GroundWaters," 87th Annual Conference, April 8-10, 2013, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 158683, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Wichelns, Dennis & Horner, Gerald, 1985. "Economic Aspects Of Salinity Management In California'S San Joaquin Valley: Farm-Level And Regional Considerations," Working Papers 225792, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Schuck, Eric C., 2005. "On-farm Manure Storage Adoption Rates: the Roles of Herd Size, Spreading Acreage and Cost-share Programs," CAFRI: Current Agriculture, Food and Resource Issues, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society, issue 6, pages 1-14, May.
- Musser, Wesley N., 1979.
"Discussion: Non-Point Source Pollution Abatement—Potential Impact and Research Needs,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(02), pages 11-15, December.
- Musser, Wesley N., 1979. "Discussion: Non-Point Source Pollution Abatement - Potential Impact And Research Needs," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 11(2), pages 1-5, December.
- Zilberman, David, 1982. "The Use And Potential Of Optimal Control Models In Agricultural Economics," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 7(2), pages 1-12, December.
- Schuck, Eric C. & Birchall, Scott, 2001. "Manure Bmp Adoption Among North Dakota Animal Feed Operations," 2001 Annual Meeting, July 8-11, 2001, Logan, Utah 36046, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:60:y:1978:i:3:p:452-459.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.