Linear Programming versus Positively Estimated Supply Functions: An Empirical and Methodological Critique
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wicks, John A. & Dillon, John L., 1978. "APMAA Estimates of Supply Elasticities for Australian Wool, Beef and Wheat," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 46(01), pages 1-10, April.
- Howitt, Richard E. & Mean, Phillippe, 1983. "A Positive Approach to Microeconomic Programming Models," Working Papers 225710, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- A. P. Moxey & B. White & R. A. Sanderson & S. P. Rushton, 1995. "An Approach To Linking An Ecological Vegetation Model To An Agricultural Economic Model," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(3), pages 381-397.
- Shumway, C. Richard & Talpaz, Hovav, 1977. "Verification Of Linear Programming Solutions, With Emphasis On Supply Implications," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 9(2), pages 1-8, December.
- Hall, Nigel H. & Menz, Kenneth M., 1985. "Product Supply Elasticities for the Australian Broadacre Industries, Estimated with a Programming Model," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 53(01), pages 1-8, April.
- Phoebe Koundouri, 2004.
"Current Issues in the Economics of Groundwater Resource Management,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(5), pages 703-740, December.
- Phoebe Koundouri, "undated". "Current issues in the economics of groundwater resource management," DEOS Working Papers 0402, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Koundouri, Phoebe, 2004. "Current issues in the economics of groundwater resource management," MPRA Paper 38425, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rowse, John, 1980. "1. On User Solution Strategy for Mixed-Integer Linear Programming Models 2. On the Solution of Spatial Price and Allocation Models," Queen's Institute for Economic Research Discussion Papers 275172, Queen's University - Department of Economics.
- Shumway, C. Richard & Gebremeskel, Tesfaye, 1978. "Impact Of Risk Averse Behavior On Fertilizer Demand For Tame Forages," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 10(1), pages 1-7, July.
- K. Jegasothy & C. R. Shumway & H. Lim, 1990. "Production Technology And Input Allocations In Sri Lankan Multicrop Farming," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(1), pages 33-46.
- Colman, David R., 1983. "A Review of the Arts of Supply Response Analysis," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 51(03), pages 1-30, December.
- Batterham, Robert L. & MacAulay, T. Gordon, 1994. "Price-Linked Farm And Spatial Equilibrium Models," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 38(2), pages 1-28, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:59:y:1977:i:2:p:344-357.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.