Some Aspects Regarding The Position Of Romanian Female Into The Labour Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Veblen, Thorstein, 1898. "The Beginnings of Ownership," History of Economic Thought Articles, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, vol. 4.
- Anderson, Terry L & Hill, Peter J, 1975. "The Evolution of Property Rights: A Study of the American West," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(1), pages 163-179, April.
More about this item
Keywordsfemale labor force ; wages ; entreprenuers; gender gaps;
- J01 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics: General
- J7 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination
- J44 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Professional Labor Markets and Occupations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ora:journl:v:2:y:2009:i:1:p:367-369. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catalin ZMOLE). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feoraro.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .