Economic Value Added And Stakeholders Interests
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cachanosky, Nicolas, 2009. "GDP vs EVA as an Economic Indicator," MPRA Paper 15262, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Circiumaru & Marian Siminica, 2009. "Refined Economic Value Added Â€“ An Indicator For Measuring The Performances Of The Companies," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 5(05(534)(s), pages 204-213, May.
- Ali M Ghanbari & V S More, 2007. "The Relationship between Economic Value Added and Market Value Added: An Empirical Analysis in Indian Automobile Industry," The IUP Journal of Accounting Research and Audit Practices, IUP Publications, vol. 0(3), pages 7-22, July.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic performance; Economic Value Added (EVA); cost of capital; stakeholdersÃ¯Â¿Â1/2 interests;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G31 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Capital Budgeting; Fixed Investment and Inventory Studies
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ora:journl:v:1:y:2013:i:2:p:512-522. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catalin ZMOLE) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Catalin ZMOLE to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feoraro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.