Study Regarding Students' Satisfaction With Instructional Process As A Dimension Of Academic Performance Of Institutions Of Higher Education
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- P T Harker, 1988. "Dispersed spatial price equilibrium," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 20(3), pages 353-368, March.
- P T Harker, 1988. "Dispersed Spatial Price Equilibrium," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 20(3), pages 353-368, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexandra-Maria Drule & Irimie Emil Popa & Razvan Nistor & Alexandru Chis, 2014. "Quality of the Teaching Process and its Factors of Influence from the Perspective of Future Business Specialists," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(37), pages 827-827, August.
More about this item
Keywordsinstitutions of higher education; educational management and marketing; quality of educational services; student satisfaction; instructional process.;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- M39 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ora:journl:v:1:y:2011:i:1:p:716-722. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catalin ZMOLE). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feoraro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.