The Quality Of The Tourism Services Under The Sign Of Sustainability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mazilu Mirela & Marinescu Roxana Cristina, 2009. "The Competitiveness Of The Romanian Tourism – A Ghost Or Sustainable Reality?," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4(1), pages 367-372, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marinescu Roxana Cristina & Ispas Roxana, 2012. "Achieving Sustainable Tourism Through Customer Satisfaction," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 349-354, December.
- Roxana, MARINESCU, 2014. "Aspects Of Sustainable Development Of The Tourism In Mehedinti County In Terms Of Quality Improvement," Management Strategies Journal, Constantin Brancoveanu University, vol. 26(4), pages 690-697.
More about this item
Keywordstourism services; quality; sustainable;
- M50 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - General
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ora:journl:v:1:y:2010:i:2:p:977-983. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catalin ZMOLE). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feoraro.html .