The Competitiveness Of The Romanian Tourism – A Ghost Or Sustainable Reality?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mazilu Mirela & Marinescu Roxana Cristina & Sperdea Natalita, 2010. "The Quality Of The Tourism Services Under The Sign Of Sustainability," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 977-983, December.
- Mirela MAZILU, 2011. "The Regional Development Of Tourism From The Perspective Of The Sustainable Development," Proceedings of Administration and Public Management International Conference, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 7(1), pages 265-277, June.
- repec:rom:campco:v:7:y:2011:i:1:p:265-277 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marinescu Roxana Cristina & Ispas Roxana, 2012. "Achieving Sustainable Tourism Through Customer Satisfaction," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 349-354, December.
- Gabriela ANTONESCU & Cristina Maria PARTAL & Sorin P. ANGHELUȚĂ, 2014. "The Dimension Of Romanian Tourism Development," Revista de turism - studii si cercetari in turism / Journal of tourism - studies and research in tourism, "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Public Administration - Economy, Business Administration and Tourism Department., vol. 17(17), pages 69-74, June.
- Roxana, MARINESCU, 2014. "Aspects Of Sustainable Development Of The Tourism In Mehedinti County In Terms Of Quality Improvement," Management Strategies Journal, Constantin Brancoveanu University, vol. 26(4), pages 690-697.
More about this item
Keywordscompetitiveness; tourism; destination; economy; project; globalisation; sustainable;
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ora:journl:v:4:y:2009:i:1:p:367-372. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catalin ZMOLE) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feoraro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.