Theoretical And Practical Approach Regarding Density And Penetration Insurance On Accident & Health Premiums
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dumitru G. Badea & Laura Elly Novac, 2008. "Romanian Insurance Market Facing Globalization Process," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 9(9(526)), pages 61-68, September.
- Jessica Vistnes & Michael Morrisey & Gail Jensen, 2006. "Employer choices of family premium sharing," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 25-47, March.
More about this item
Keywordsinsurance; accident & health premiums; density; penetration;
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- H89 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ora:journl:v:1:y:2010:i:1:p:351-356. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catalin ZMOLE). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feoraro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.