The OeNB Euro Survey in Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe - The 2008 Spring Wave Update
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Scheiber & Caroline Stern, 2016. "Currency substitution in CESEE: why do households prefer euro payments?," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 4, pages 73-98.
- Kadow, Alexander & Cerrato, Mario & MacDonald, Ronald & Straetmans, Stefan, 2013.
"Does the euro dominate Central and Eastern European money markets?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 700-718.
- Cerrato, Mario & Kadow, Alexander & MacDonald, Ronald & Straetmans, Stefan, 2010. "Does the euro dominate Central and Eastern European money markets?," SIRE Discussion Papers 2010-55, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Mario Cerrato & Alexander Kadow & Ronald MacDonald, 2010. "Does the euro dominate Central and Eastern European money markets?," Working Papers 2010_21, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- repec:onb:oenbfi:y:2011:i:4:b:4 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:onb:oenbfi:y:2008:i:2:b:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Eller). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oenbbat.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .