On the Determinants of Currency Crises: The Role of Model Uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Crespo Cuaresma, Jesús & Slacik, Tomas, 2009. "On the determinants of currency crises: The role of model uncertainty," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 621-632, December.
- Jesus Crespo Cuaresma & Tomas Slacik, "undated". "On the determinants of currency crises: The role of model uncertainty," Working Papers 2008-03, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tomás Slacík, 2008. "(How) Will the Euro Affect Inflation in the Czech Republic? A contribution to the current debate," FIW Working Paper series 018, FIW.
- Mehrotra, Aaron & Slacik, Tomás, 2009. "Evaluating inflation determinants with a money supply rule in four Central and Eastern European EU member states," BOFIT Discussion Papers 18/2009, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
More about this item
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:onb:oenbfi:y:2007:i:2:b:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Eller). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oenbbat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.