Banii, băncile centrale, politica monetară şi reglementarea sistemului bancar modern
Despite the various accents observed in the traditional analyses on the roots of this kind of phenomena, we will argue that the causes of the present crisis, ignited inside our “modern” economies, are strongly related to the modern nature of money, the role of “fiat-currency” as exchange support for real transactions and the effect of central banks monetary policy on markets. Article published within Research Project CNCSIS TE_340, Contract no.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): (2010)
Issue (Month): 02 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://oeconomica.org.ro/|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Friedman, Milton, 1982. "Monetary Policy: Theory and Practice: A Reply," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 14(3), pages 404-406, August.
- Friedman, Milton & Schwartz, Anna J, 1969. "The Definition of Money: Net Wealth and Neutrality as Criteria," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 1-14, February.
- Friedman, Milton, 1982. "Monetary Policy: Theory and Practice," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 14(1), pages 98-118, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oen:econom:y:2010:i:02:id:241. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Octavian Jora)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.