Greener Public Purchasing as an Environmental Policy Instrument
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Testa, Francesco & Iraldo, Fabio & Frey, Marco & Daddi, Tiberio, 2012.
"What factors influence the uptake of GPP (green public procurement) practices? New evidence from an Italian survey,"
Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 88-96.
- Francesco Testa & Fabio Iraldo & Marco Frey & Tiberio Daddi, 2011. "What factors influence the uptake of GPP (Green Public Procurement) practices? New evidence from an Italian survey," Working Papers 201106, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna of Pisa, Istituto di Management.
- Paul Lanoie & Daniel Llerena, 2009. "Des billets verts pour des enterprises agricoles vertes," Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 90(2), pages 155-184.
- Stefan Ambec & Paul Lanoie, 2007.
"When and Why Does It Pay To Be Green?,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Ambec, S. & Lanoie, P., 2007. "When and why does it pay to be green ?," Working Papers 200704, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Stefan Ambec & Paul Lanoie, 2007. "When and why does it pay to be green?," Cahiers de recherche 07-04, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Paul Lanoie & Stefan Ambec & Iain Scott, 2007. "When and Why Does it Pay to be Green?," CIRANO Burgundy Reports 2007rb-03, CIRANO.
- Simcoe, Timothy & Toffel, Michael W., 2014.
"Government green procurement spillovers: Evidence from municipal building policies in California,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 411-434.
- Timothy Simcoe & Michael W. Toffel, 2012. "Government Green Procurement Spillovers: Evidence from Municipal Building Policies in California," Harvard Business School Working Papers 13-030, Harvard Business School, revised May 2014.
- Lanoie, P. & Llerena, D., 2007. "Des billets verts pour des entreprises agricoles vertes ?," Working Papers 200707, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Paul Lanoie & Daniel Llerena, 2007. "Des billets verts pour des entreprises agricoles vertes?," Cahiers de recherche 07-07, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Timothy Simcoe & Michael W. Toffel, 2012. "Public Procurement and the Private Supply of Green Buildings," NBER Working Papers 18385, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shaun A. Bond & Avis Devine, 2016. "Incentivizing Green Single-Family Construction: Identifying Effective Government Policies and Their Features," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 52(4), pages 383-407, May.
- Francesco Testa & Paolo Grappio & Natalia M. Gusmerotti & Fabio Iraldo & Marco Frey, 2016. "Examining green public procurement using content analysis: existing difficulties for procurers and useful recommendations," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, pages 197-219.
- Ari Van Assche & Byron Gangnes, 2010.
"Electronics production upgrading: is China exceptional?,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(5), pages 477-482.
- Ari Van Assche & Byron Gangnes, 2007. "Electronics Production Upgrading: Is China Exceptional?," Working Papers 200722, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Paul Lanoie & Daniel Llerena, 2007. "Des billets verts pour des entreprises agricoles vertes?," CIRANO Working Papers 2007s-17, CIRANO.
- Strömbäck, Elon, 2015. "Policy by Public Procurement: Opportunities and Pitfalls," Umeå Economic Studies 915, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:govkaa:5lmqcr2jd28n. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oecddfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .