Financial turbulence: Some lessons regarding deposit insurance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert J. Dijkstra & Michael G. Faure, 2011. "Compensating victims of bankrupted financial institutions: a law and economic analysis," Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(2), pages 156-173, May.
- Veronika Holá & Petr Jakubík, 2011.
"Evropské systémy pojištění vkladů: důsledky změn z roku 2008
[Impact of Parametric Changes in Deposit Insurance Schemes in 2008]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2011(5), pages 659-679.
- Schich, Sebastian T., 2009. "Challenges Associated with the Expansion of Deposit Insurance Coverage during Fall 2008," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 3, pages 1-23.
- Anichul Khan & Hasnat Dewan, 2011. "Deposit insurance scheme and banking crises: a special focus on less-developed countries," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 155-182, August.
- Beat Bernet & Susanna Walter, 2009. "Design, Structure and Implementation of a Modern Deposit Insurance Scheme," SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum, number 2009/5 edited by Morten Balling.
- Bernard Bollen & Michael Skully & David Tripe & Xiaoting Wei, 2015. "The Global Financial Crisis and Its Impact on Australian Bank Risk," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 15(1), pages 89-111, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:dafkad:5kzllc39rhbr. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oecddfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .