Outlook for the Securitisation Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Constanza Blanco Barón, 2015. "La titularización en Colombia: veinte años de regulación, 1993-2013," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 17(32), pages 259-294, January-J.
- Patricia Jackson, 2013. "Shadow Banking and New Lending Channels – Past and Future," SUERF 50th Anniversary Volume Chapters, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum.
- Bonnie G. Buchanan, 2016. "Securitization: A Financing Vehicle for All Seasons?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 138(3), pages 559-577, October.
- Buchanan, Bonnie G., 2016. "Securitization: a financing vehicle for all seasons?," Research Discussion Papers 31/2016, Bank of Finland.
- IANCU, Aurel, 2013. "Extending Financialisation and Increasing Fragility of the Financial System," Working Papers of National Institute of Economic Research 130307, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Kara, Alper & Marques-Ibanez, David & Ongena, Steven, 2016.
"Securitization and lending standards: Evidence from the European wholesale loan market,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 107-127.
- Kara, Alper & Marques-Ibanez, David & Ongena, Steven, 2015. "Securitization and lending standards: Evidence from the European wholesale loan market," International Finance Discussion Papers 1141, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Iancu, Aurel, 2013. "Financialisation: Structure, Extent, Consequences," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(2), pages 172-192, June.
- repec:oup:rcorpf:v:4:y:2015:i:2:p:206-238. is not listed on IDEAS
- Andres Almazan & Alfredo Martín-Oliver & Jesús Saurina, 2015. "Securization and banks´ capital structure," Working Papers 1506, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:dafkad:5kg55qw0jzf5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oecddfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.