Global Pension Statistics Project: Data Update
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Subramanian, Nachiappan & Rahman, Shams & Abdulrahman, Muhammad D., 2015. "Sourcing complexity in the Chinese manufacturing sector: An assessment of intangible factors and contractual relationship strategies," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 166(C), pages 269-284.
- Panetta, Ida Claudia, 2006. "Financial markets trend: ageing and pension system reform," MPRA Paper 18391, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luciano Greco, 2005. "The Optimal Design of Funded Pension Plans: Unbundling Financing and Investment," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0003, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Jorde Eduardo Mendoza & Bruno Dupeyron, 2017. "Economic Integration, Emerging Fields and Cross-border Governance: The Case of San Diego–Tijuana," Post-Print halshs-01588578, HAL.
- Flaskerud, George, 2006. "Field Pea and Lentil Marketing Strategies for Northern Plains Producers," Journal of the ASFMRA, American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers.
- Hauser-Schäublin, Brigitta & Steinebach, Stefanie, 2014. "Harapan: A "No Man's Land" Turned into a Contested Agro-Industrial Zone," EFForTS Discussion Paper Series 4, University of Goettingen, Collaborative Research Centre 990 "EFForTS, Ecological and Socioeconomic Functions of Tropical Lowland Rainforest Transformation Systems (Sumatra, Indonesia)".
- Greco, Luciano G., 2006. "The optimal design of funded pensions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24519, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:dafkab:5lgmktv6wg9v. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oecddfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.