Report on Structural Separation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Scott, Susan V. & Zachariadis, M., 2010. "A historical analysis of core financial services infrastructure: Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunications (SWIFT)," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 33886, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Kayande, U. & de Bruyn, A. & Lilien, G.L. & Rangaswamy, A. & van Bruggen, G.H., 2006. "How Feedback Can Improve Managerial Evaluations of Model-based Marketing Decision Support Systems," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2006-039-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- repec:kap:rqfnac:v:50:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11156-017-0622-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kievani, Ramin. & Tah, Joseph H.M. & Kurul, Esra. & Habanda, Henry., 2010. "Green jobs creation through sustainable refurbishment in the developing countries," ILO Working Papers 994576813402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:457681 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ben Dkhil, Inès, 2014. "Investment in Fixed Broadband Networks and Access Regulation in Developed and Developing countries: Panel Data Applications," MPRA Paper 59337, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:dafkaa:5l9hvjgn1cr4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oecddfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.