Economic policy measures
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 45 (1982)
Issue (Month): (july)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O. Box 2498, Wellington|
Phone: 64 4 471-3767
Fax: 64 4 471-2270
Web page: http://www.rbnz.govt.nz
More information through EDIRC
- Iossa, Elisabetta & Martimort, David, 2015.
"Pessimistic information gathering,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 75-96.
- Elisabetta Iossa & David Martimort, 2015. "Pessimistic information gathering," Post-Print halshs-01156552, HAL.
- van de Klundert, T.C.M.J., 1987. "Coordination failure in an industrial society," Other publications TiSEM 95c6a69d-820e-49db-8b11-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Arnott, Richard & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1986. "Moral hazard and optimal commodity taxation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 1-24, February.
- Richard Arnott & Joseph Stiglitz, 1982. "Moral Hazard and Optimal Commodity Taxation," Working Papers 500, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Richard J. Arnott & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1983. "Moral Hazard and Optimal Commodity Taxation," NBER Working Papers 1154, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kamel Malik Bensafta & Gervasio Semedo, 2014. "Transmission de la volatilité et Central-Banking," Working Papers halshs-01012058, HAL.
- van de Klundert, Th & Peters, P, 1988. "Price Inertia in a Macroeconomic Model of Monopolistic Competition," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 55(218), pages 203-217, May.
- van de Klundert, T.C.M.J. & Peters, P., 1986. "Price inertia in a macroeconomic model of monopolistic competition," Research Memorandum FEW 221, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- van de Klundert, T.C.M.J. & Peters, P., 1988. "Price inertia in a macroeconomic model of monopolistic competition," Other publications TiSEM 14d1003c-aab3-48b8-8129-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Eleni A. Kaditi & Elisavet I. Nitsi, 2013. "Recent Evidence on the Taxpayers’ Reporting Decision in Greece: A Quantile Regression Approach," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(2), pages 3-24.
- Kamel Malik BENSAFTA & Gervasio SEMEDO, 2013. "Transmission de la volatilité et central banking : quelles réactions durant la crise des subprimes ?," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 1694, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nzb:nzbbul:july1982:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Reserve Bank of New Zealand Knowledge Centre)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed