Linkages between Political and Economic Reforms in Post-Communist Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hans Pitlik & Björn Frank & Mathias Firchow, 2010. "The demand for transparency: An empirical note," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 177-195, June.
- Golinelli, Roberto & Rovelli, Riccardo, 2013.
"Did growth and reforms increase citizens' support for the transition?,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 112-137.
- R. Golinelli & R. Rovelli, 2011. "Did Growth and Reforms Increase Citizens’ Support for the Transition?," Working Papers wp771, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Golinelli, Roberto & Rovelli, Riccardo, 2011. "Did Growth and Reforms Increase Citizens' Support for the Transition?," IZA Discussion Papers 5836, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Vladimir A. Kozlov & Dina Y. Balalaeva, 2015. "Institutional Deficit and Health Outcomes in Post-Communist States," HSE Working papers WP BRP 25/PS/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Staehr, Karsten & Tamazian, Artur & Vadlamannati, Krishna Chaitanya, 2009. "Political Determinants of Economic Reforms in the Post-Communist Transition Countries," MPRA Paper 15960, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:pal:compes:v:59:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1057_s41294-017-0037-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecosys:v:42:y:2018:i:1:p:119-131 is not listed on IDEAS
- Igor Pelipas & Alexander Chubrik, 2008. "Market Reforms and Growth in Post-socialist Economies: Evidence from Panel Cointegration and Equilibrium Correction Model," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp936, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Askarov, Zohid & Doucouliagos, Hristos, 2015. "Aid and institutions in transition economies," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 55-70.
More about this item
Keywordstransition; economic reform; political reform;
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- P24 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - National Income, Product, and Expenditure; Money; Inflation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:noj:journl:v:32:y:2006:p:113-138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Halvor Mehlum). General contact details of provider: http://www.nopecjournal.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.